Our Complaints Procedure

The Utility Centre are Ofgem regulated energy brokers fully compliant with the energy industry code of practice

Our compliants procedure is designed and intended to deal with any issues that may arise in a timely and professional manner. We realise and understand the value of satisfied clients, we aim to make sure our level of service is never questioned.

Step One Contact Us

Contact us in one of the ways listed below. Our Customer Service Advisors will try to help and assist with your query or complaint straight away. We can call you back, write to you or arrange a call back for a later time, we may record the call for training and verification purposes.

Contact Details


0843 456 0066

9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday

Email: hello@utilitycentre.co.uk

Write to us:
Utility Centre
Customer services
Avon House
435 Stratford Road
B90 4AA

Step Two

If you are still not happy with our explanation, and we cannot resolve your complaint, with your permission, we can escalate the complaint to the Independent Code Manager (the Ombudsman). They will conduct a full audit of your complaint, we try to resolve all issues within 7 days of escalated complaint.

If we are unable to resolve your complaint within 7 days we will write to you informing you of our next process.

If you are a micro business and we have not been able to sort out your request within 8 weeks, or we cannot agree a way forward with you, we will write and let you know you have the right to refer your complaint to the Ombudsman Services: Energy.

You do not have to accept their decision, but if you do, we will act on what they say.

Ombudsman (For Micro Businesses)
Ombudsman Services: Energy, PO Box 966,
Warrington WA4 9DF
0330 440 1624 | 0330 440 1600 (textphone)

Why have You Contacted Me I Am On The T.P.S Register

The Utility Centre abides by the rules governing the communication with companies registered upon the T.P.S and T.P.S registers.  If you company has recently selected T.P.S. Telephone Preference Service or F.P.S. Fax Preference Service, we will remove you from our database ensuring you are not contacted in the future by the Utility Centre, we apologise for any disruptions this may have caused your business.